Effective Date: January 1st, 2023 | Last Updated: January 1st, 2023
OTS collects the following personal information from or about you in order to more seamlessly provide and enhance the quality of the Website:
- Identifiers, including your IP address.
- Information relating to internet activity or other electronic network activity, which includes operating system type and version, web server type and version, PHP version; database type and version, cookie information, device information, browsing activities, and platform or mobile application use data, referring domain, destination domain and destination path, performance, security, software configuration and availability of our software on your servers and network, website user statistics and website and portal use and viewing activity records, communication preferences.
- Geo-location data, which includes geographic information derived from a customer’s IP address, MAC address, or mobile device.
How Information Is Collected
The types of information listed above can also be defined by how they are received by us. Such information falls into the following categories:
- Information You Give Us. We receive and store the information that you enter into our website via submission form, or that you provide directly to us in any other way. We do not share such information with third parties without your consent.
- Information from Other Sources. We do not receive information about you from any other source.
Use of Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we make use of the personal information collected in connection with the Website for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Website, product, and services;
- To optimize operation of the service and provide support to our business functions;
- To protect against criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- To send customers information regarding OTS and issues specifically affecting OTS
- To respond to reviews, comments, or other feedback provided to us;
- To support and personalize the service to your needs and interests;
- To protect the security and integrity of our service, content, and our business
- To provide more streamlined customer support;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- For bench marking, data analysis, audits, developing new products, facilitating product, software and applications development, improving our services, conducting research, analysis, studies or surveys, identifying usage trends, as well as for other analytics purposes;
- To meet our contractual requirements, including the first and second bullet point set forth below under “Sharing of Information”;
- To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements and our policies, as described below in the second bullet point under “Sharing of Information”;
- To distribute OTS updates and newsletters to customers; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Sharing of Information
OTS does not sell your personal information, nor has OTS sold personal information in the past 12 months. OTS shares and discloses personal information only to the extent set forth below:
- Law Enforcement and National Security. We may share personal information with legal, governmental, or judicial authorities, as instructed or required by those authorities or applicable laws, or to comply with any law or directive, judicial or administrative order, legal process or investigation, warrant, subpoena, government request, regulatory request, law enforcement or national security investigation, or as otherwise required or authorized by law.
Storage of Information
We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary, the determination of which depends on several factors:
- Whether we are required to keep the information for legal or regulatory purposes;
- Whether we need to keep the information to protect you or us, such as your transaction history;
- The original purpose of collecting the information; and
- The age of the information.
Third Party Sites
We implement reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to secure and protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, etc. Please note, we do our best to protect your personal information, however, we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of personal information over the internet or any other public network. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Your Data Protection Rights
OTS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every customer is entitled to the following:
- The right to access. You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions and as provided by applicable law.
You will not be discriminated against in your use of the services for exercising these rights, though use of the right of erasure may necessarily reduce the functionality of certain processes. If you request to exercise any of these rights, we will respond to you as soon as is practicable. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any these rights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTS reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time. OTS will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement, such as by sending a notification, posting a notice on the Website, or updating the “Last Updated” date above.
Questions about this Privacy Statement or the information practices of OTS should be directed to our privacy team by emailing us at email@example.com