Repairer V4 – Repair/Workshop Management System is carefully developed for easy management of any type of repairshop/workshop. It’s actually an innovative, simple and powerful management tool, designed and developed for you. It’s just your trusty employee. It’s a web based system where you can manage reparations, clients, inventory, purchases etc.
- Accounts, Expenses and Deposits
- if you have a suggestion email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about Repairer? Please read our Documentation
This is full application that comes with back-end (source code) and front-end app (minified). So you can’t edit the front-end but back-end only.
Quick Installation Guide
- Copy Files Unzip the file you downloaded from CodeCanyon, copy the contents in the to your webserver.
- Import Database When you unzipped the file in step 1, there is a folder called database you will find. In there you will find an SQL file(repairerr.sql), that is the system database. Import it to your PhpMyAdmin or whatever system you use.
- Edit .env file On the folder you pasted on your installation folder, you will find a file called .env . This is a very important file that stores system variables. Open the file in a text editor and edit the following lines. The other lines can be edited via the system settings page so don’t worry about them.
Backend – Admin:
- Dashboard (graphical report)
- General settings (system customization)
- Client management
- Reparation management
- Inventory Management
- Purchases Managment
- Taxes, Models, Categories etc.
- Graphical Reports ( Stock & Finance )
- Reparation Status
Notification/ Alert System
Notify clients with their reparation status via E-Mail or SM