An integrated library system, also known as a library management system, is an enterprise resource planning system for a library, used to track items owned, orders made, bills paid, and patrons who have borrowed.
Library Management System is carefully developed for easy management of any type of library. It’s actually a virtual version of a real library. It’s a web based system where you can manage books of different categories, manage members of different types and manage issue/return of books easily.
Issuing a book to a member is just a matter of a click. There are configurations for day limit to keep a book, managing fine system and managing lost books.
- Dashboard (graphical report of recent activities)
- General settings (system customization)
- Notify members by SMS or Email (several SMS and Email API integration)
- Member management (member types and members)
- Book management (multiple authors & categories )
- Circulation management (circulation settings and issue & return books to/from members)
- Online read facility (PDF)
- Import Bulk Books, Categories, Authors with CSV
- Books, Categories, Authors Export facility (PDF, Excel)
- Auto Catalog by ISBN (automatically get details from GOOGLE API)
- Multilingual (12 Languages)
- Advanced Barcode/Label Printer
- RTL Support & much more…